dimecres, 21 de maig del 2014

FINAL EXAM. MIREIA


FINAL EXAM
Page 56
1. What is the risk of an improper configuration of privacity?
It is very important to be careful because if somebody has his profile opened to everybody, people could try to enter to his or her account.
2. What solution proposes the European Commission? 
The solution that has been thought is that the companies have to restrict and control the access of young people.
3. What percentatge of young people are able to change privacy settings?
A 56% in childrens between 11 and 12 years old and a 78% in teens between 15 and 16.
4. What are the precautions you take when you surf the Internet or when you use social networks?
- My acount is private so only people that I accept can whatch my things.
- I never give my phone number or adress in the Internet because maybe somebody is "following" me.

Page 57







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada